Thursday, January 28, 2010

I'd give my right nut to go to the Super Bowl


(Courtesy of SportsbyBrooks )

This is why I love Craigslist. It keeps the bartering system alive and cheats the tax man.  And "No Perverts" is soooooo necessary. I cant tell you the number of times I've tried to sell "Posts", "Roots", and "Wood" on Craigslist only to get an inbox full of cock photos. So I can only imagine when you are trying to trade one of your balls for Super Bowl tickets, the sick fucks must really crawl up the drainpipe. But this story is a bit scary as it doesn't sound like the poster has any intention of parting with the testicle after the game, right? I mean, once the game is over, he needs a ride to the airport and help on the plane, but makes no mention of seeing a surgeon, vet, back alley abortionist, nothing. Probably planning to give the buyer a silly deed or "Ownership of 1 testicle" certificate and have a good laugh with the guy. I'd be careful because this has bored wealthy oligarchs who have nothing better to do than pick up drifters to play the "light-your-lighter-ten-times-I give-you-$10,000-but misfire-once-and-I-cut-off-a-finger" game written all over it. You'll be leaving the game thinking it's all big joke Next thing you smell is Chloroform and BAM! You're waking up in a tub of ice in some roadside motel, while your benefactor is teeing up your nut at Shadow Creek in front of his buddies, I've seen it a million times.

No comments:

Post a Comment